Tuesday, January 15, 2013

REVIEW OF 51 FIFTY EXTREME

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 300 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.8 OUT OF 10. 


     The first of these drinks I tried was disappointing for me, and the second I never got to try due to UPS and its incompetence. The third, unlike the first, was a bit of a bright spot. With no real flavor variation, the buzz carried this drink to a better mark. 300 mgs of caffeine is impressive in comparison to similar drinks I have had in the best, and sets the bar high for the future.
     The taste, much to my expectations, was a bitterer variant of the original. With that being stated, I did find it more enjoyable, as it had more character than the original, despite being a Red Bull like beverage. For the general public, the taste would likely be a miss, unfortunately, but this is definitely the most solid overall of the two I was privileged to review.
     Why is it the most solid? Does 300 mgs of caffeine sound like a sufficient reason? I thought so. Besting my expectations by a long shot, 51 Fifty Extreme provides the caffeine addict with a pretty great blend. The caffeine, along with their specials herbs in Astagalus and MACA roots combined with the usual suspects will surely have an effect and leave you energized.
    From a general perspective, while the flavor is bitter, and the packaging bland, the buzz is great, which is the one aspect that makes this a worthy buy. I was very critical of this company, but they got some of my respect back here. 51 Fifty Extreme is a very solid beverage.

Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...