Thursday, August 05, 2010

REVIEW OF ALLDAY ENERGY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNDISCLOSED.


RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10.


Well here we have the Allday Energy Shot. This energy shot takes a more responsible approach to giving you energy, similar to the market leading 5 Hour Energy from Living Essentials. Before we get into the ingredients and kick, let's first talk about the packaging and taste. This shot comes in a red two ounce bottle and has a pretty laid back design albeit there are some flames at the bottom. I unscrewed the top and slammed it down. Now normally, energy shots don't taste good because they have to cram all of that energy into 2 tiny ounces. While Allday wasn't the best shot I have had, the flavor has smooth and not very harsh. The actual flavor is hard to tell but it is most likely some sort of mixed berry. So like I said, Allday is taking a responsible approach to giving you energy. Here is the list: 500 milligrams of d-ribose, 100 milligrams of l-arginine, 100 milligrams of l-carnitine, 250 milligrams of taurine, 100 milligrams of glucuronolactone, 50 milligrams of ginseng panax (how they say it), 300 percent daily value of vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 850 percent daily value of vitamin b12 (cyanocobalamin) and 100 percent daily value of folic acid. Of course, there is caffeine and I have no idea how much. Based on fact that caffeine is the third listed ingredient in the other ingredients list I am assuming somewhere along the lines of 150 to 200 milligrams. A big margin, I know, but that is all I can come up with. Ok, so this is supposed to last around 6 to 8 hours, so did it? Nope, actually it lasted about 4 or 5. However the actual kick is pretty good. It is a medium level boost that's smooth and has no jitters. I actually got the urge to lip sing (good thing I didn't really sing) and head bang along to some Disturbed and Atreyu. No, the shot didn't blow my brains out but I didn't expect it to. The kick was well received and I have to say the all day stuff is a stretch. It didn't even last 5 hours. But that doesn't really bother me. It's still a good shot and I will use it when I want a good pick me up. 8.2 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...