Friday, August 06, 2010

REVIEW OF 8 HOUR ENERGY-150th REVIEW!

CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNDISCLOSED.


RATING: 9.3 OUT OF 10.


First came 5 Hour Energy which promised an amazing 5 hours of solid energy. And then there were the 6 Hour Powers. Upping the hours even more is Redline with it's 7 Hour Shot. And now comes the mother of them all. The ultimate sustaining energy. The 8 Hour Energy Shot from Bhelliom Enterprises! However, does this shot taste good (for a shot)? Does it have a good blend? And does it knock me off my feet with insane amounts of energy? Well why don't you read on and find out. I unwrapped the plastic top and gave it a few shakes. I didn't actually pour it into a glass but I could tell that it had that basic pinkish red color that most energy shots have. Before I slammed it down, I was actually a bit nervous. You see, this product contains some cool, yet crazy ingredients. More on those in a minute. Meanwhile I slammed it down and got a surprisingly smooth mixed berry flavor which is typical of most energy shots. If I remember correctly, my favorite energy shot as far as taste is Crakshot. However, the 8 Hour Energy Shot comes strikingly close. Ok, time for those crazy energy boosting ingredients. It has 2 milligrams of vitamin b1, 10 milligrams of niacin, 2 milligrams of vitamin b6, 400 micrograms of folate, 500 micrograms of vitamin b12, and 10 milligrams of pantothenic acid. There is also 300 milligrams worth of what is called "The XtenrG Blend" which consists of caffeine, glucuronolactone, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, yohimbine, naringin, hoodia gordonii 20:1 extract, glycine, and guggulsterones E and Z. Nope, still not done. It has an Energy Berry Blend which has acai berry, goji berry, pomegranate fruit, yerba mate leaf, and tahitian noni. Ok, that is a simply ridiculous 19 energy enhancing ingredients. Nineteen! In a shot! Unfortunately, The folks at Bhelliom won't disclose their caffeine amount but they say it is similar to a cup of coffee. Well, that doesn't really clear things up enough to make an educated guess. My best guess would be around the 200 mark. So, to test this bad boy out I took it about 20 minutes before a bike ride. During the bike ride, I did notice that I had more energy and wanted to take hills at a higher gear than normal. In some cases, without an energy shot I would have said screw it and got off my bike and walked up the hill, but since my adrenaline was flowing, that never happened. When I finished the 1 hour bike ride, the urge to lie down only lasted a few seconds. It have to say I enjoyed the kick from 8 Hour even though it lasted about 5 and a half to 6 hours instead of the advertised 8. Rating? 9.3 out of 10.

3 comments:

  1. The ingredient content seems quite a lot to keep me running for 8 hours, i always wanted something like this to kick start my day with full energy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is someone going to do a review of Eternal energy shot? These are at my local WalMart and I think they are worthy of a review, I was impressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done a review of Eternal Energy. It's on the review list, take a look.

      Delete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...