Sunday, January 10, 2010

REVIEW OF HELIX


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 0.14 OUNCE PACK.

RATING: 8.7 OUT OF 10

Yesterday, 10 of what is called Helix arrived at my doorstep. Helix is just like Crave only an orange flavor instead of whatever flavor Crave was supposed to be. So, the directions told me to dissolve the entire packet into a 16.9 ounce bottle, so I did. It took a couple of minutes to dissolve and when I took my first sip I was quite pleased. The taste was a mixture of orange Kool-Aid and orange Popsicle. This drink would be a great workout companion because it is non-carbonated and quite refreshing. It certainly tasted great but what does the energy blend look like. Well, here it is: 20 milligrams of niacin, 4 milligrams of vitamin b6, 12 micrograms of vitamin b12, 5 milligrams of pantothenic acid, and a 1,000 milligram proprietary energy blend consisting of taurine, caffeine, d-glucuronolactone, l-carnitine, and panax ginseng. Not to mention there is only 10 calories, 2 grams of carbohydrates, no sugar, 120 milligrams of vitamin c, and 110 milligrams of sodium. I think the energy blend is quite nice and you can never go wrong with low calorie energy drinks, especially if you want to watch your figure. As far as caffeine content goes, there is 160 milligrams of the stuff in Helix. So, did it work? You bet it did. Around 10 or 15 minutes after drinking it I received a medium-high level boost that did not fade until 3 or 4 hours later, possibly more. This is really a great product all-around and I hope they become one of the leaders in the energy drink powdered mix category. I will give Helix a rating of 8.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...