Sunday, April 11, 2010

REVIEW OF ABB SPEED STACK PUMPED N.O. FRUIT PUNCH


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 300 MILLIGRAMS PER 22 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 9.4 OUT OF 10!

When I got back from Holmes Beach I wasn't surprised to see the new line of Speed Stack Pumped N.O. drinks from American Body Building. The N.O. in the name stands for Nitric Oxide. Since this is a pre-workout drink, I did not expect it to taste to pleasing. My concerns were relieved when I took my first sip. The fruit punch flavor is great and it has no carbonation to boot. The taste of this drink really surprised me and the only letdown is that it is not very refreshing since it is a bit sweet. Moving on now, to the energy enhancing ingredients list. This 22 ounce beast has 5 grams of glycerol, 3 grams of l-arginine, 1 gram of l-taurine, 290 milligrams of anhydrous caffeine and 50 milligrams of guarana extract. The total caffeine content from all sources is a whopping 300 milligrams. So this is a massive 9,340 milligrams of energy and 5 great energy enhancing ingredients. Now to the most important factor in drinks like this: the kick! Unfortunately I could not go to the gym today so I settled for some ball-busting yard work. I sipped on this drink during my yard work and this stuff really works. I was moving at an amazing pace and was carrying large buckets of wet leaves without ever getting exhausted. I just love drinks like this. The combination of glycerol, arginine, taurine, caffeine, and guarana did quite a nice job. And all of this intense energy comes with only 30 calories, 8 grams of carbohydrates and no sugar. ABB Speed Stack Pumped N.O. Fruit Punch gets a whopping 9.4 out of 10!

4 comments:

  1. I've read the ingredients over and over agains and I see no NITRIC OXIDE at all! D= is it another marketing trick?? Advertising lie?? ): I bought 2 boxes because of the price and I'm not very happy with my putchase, I want to know your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous,

    Right on their website at www.americanbodybuilding.com, they have a list of products. Scrolling through their products, I saw the new N.O. line. It actually says it has a Nitric Oxide boost. Although, like you said, Nitric Oxide is never mentioned in the ingredients. And to be honest, I not entirely sure what Nitric Oxide is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-arginine is the ingredient that creates Nitric Oxide in the blood.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...