Sunday, May 13, 2012

REVIEW OF KILLER BUZZ DRAGON SPIT

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.1 OUT OF 10.

     Killer Buzz went through a revamp of their line recently, and contacted Avery and I to review them. Being who we are, we jumped on the opportunity, and were sent samples for our write up on the drink. While looking through the flavors, one called Dragon Spit caught my eye, due to a combination of the flavor and name. I was very eager to try this one, so lets get to the review.

     Upon opening this can, I was greeted with a very pleasant smell, one slightly like what I expected. When the can touched my lips, I was delighted to find a very pleasant dragonfruit flavor. It is very pleasing to the palate and does not have any aftertaste to speak of. Having tried the whole line already, I am confident in saying Dragon Spit is the class of them. It is one of the better drinks of my 2012 so far.

     200 mgs is 40 mgs over the mark I set for average, but while it exceeds, it isn't that impressive either. The other thing about this drink is 17 Giant Hornet Amino Acids (GHAA) that are said to give the Asian giant hornet great power and stamina. While that is a neat feature, it lies in the caffeine for me, and it gets them a solid grade along with the combination of the GHAA, b-vitamins, inositol, and other basic ingredients.

     As it stands, KLR BZ delivered a pretty darn good product. With an appealing package, great flavor, and solid buzz, it sets them on a pretty good pathway for their company to thrive off of. I like the drink, and the company, and want to see more products like this from them in the future.

Reviewed By Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...