Monday, April 12, 2010

REVIEW OF THROWDOWN


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 240 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.3 OUT OF 10.

When I was trying to endure a 22 hour car ride from Florida to my Hometown, I stopped at a gas station to use the restroom. I also decided to pick up an energy drink and when I looked in the cooler, I saw two drinks I have never even heard of: Throwdown and Max Rush. I decided to go with Throwdown although I should have picked up Max Rush because that seems to be a very rare drink. Anyways, I cracked open the black 16 ounce can and took a sip. It is a sweet, syrupy, and gummy Red Bull Clone. It is nothing special and nothing to brag about but it is alright. I have certainly had better drinks in the past but this was decent. Ok, time for the energy enhancing ingredients list. It has 90 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 240 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 80 percent daily value of vitamin b12, and 45 percent daily value of vitamin b5. The other energy enhancing ingredients are taurine, d-glucuronolactone, caffeine, and inositol. The caffeine content is a hefty 240 milligrams per 16 ounce can. I am not quite sure about the amount of taurine but I am guessing 2,000 milligrams. Overall, this drink has a pretty decent energy blend. Now we can move on to the best part of energy drinks: The kick! The 240 milligrams of caffeine is 50 percent more caffeine than you get from a Monster. So yea, the kick was definitely well received by me. It wasn't exactly jitter free but it was still somewhat smooth. It can actually still feel the effects even after 9 hours. But that is probably all in my head. I don't think it would last that long. I will conclude by giving Throwdown a rating of 8.3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...