Thursday, July 23, 2009

REVIEW OF WIRED X344-50th REVIEW


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 344 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 10 OUT OF 10.

This is a very special review for two reasons. The first reason is that this is my 50th review and there is plenty more on the way so stay tuned. The second reason is that I am reviewing the 2nd most powerful 16 ounce energy drink ever produced: Wired X 344. Wired X 344 has over twice the caffeine of Monster and Rockstar and over 3 times the caffeine of regular Wired. So, before I took a few sips, I took a good whiff and noticed a Red Bull scent with a hint of Mountain Dew, and even citrus. As it turns out, my nose was right, it tasted like Red Bull with a little citrus and a bit more sour. Actually, this drink tasted pretty good but some of you might not like it. So, it tasted pretty good but what the heck is in this beast of a drink? Well, besides the ridiculous 344 milligrams of caffeine in there, it also has 250 milligrams of gaurana seed extract, 3,000 milligrams of taurine, 100 milligrams of inositol, 60 milligrams of white tea extract, 500% of vitamin b12, 200% of vitamin b6, 160% of vitamin b3, and 100% of vitamin b5. Quite a sick blend if you ask me. Anyway onto the best part of this review: The kick! After about 15 to 2o minutes after consuming the entire can I did feel wired. You definitely get caffeine jitters from this beast as well. The energy level was pretty dang huge and I was pretty freaking hyper for about 5.5 hours. This is a great drink by all means. It tasted good, it has a sweet blend and with 344 milligrams of caffeine in your system, there is no way you are not going to be wired! So, all things considered, I just have to give this drink an 10! It's just so beastly!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to try this badly where can I get it from?

      Delete
  2. I have had this many times. Careful with it. It jacks you up. If you have taken adderall then hear this. It feels like you took 400 MG of that stuff. I love it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Wired website does have a thing where you can select the state you live in, and it'll tell you what stores in your state have it. For example, in California we only have it at Winco

      Delete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...