Saturday, September 26, 2009

REVIEW OF XS ROOTBEER BLAST CAFFEINE FREE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: CAFFEINE FREE!

RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.

No need to worry about this keeping you awake at night, this next one is caffeine free. That's right, XS makes caffeine free drinks and the first caffeine free drink I am reviewing is Rootbeer Blast. I already reviewed XS Rootbeer Blast a short while ago and I loved the taste. I can say the exact same for the caffeine free version although it was a little on the flat side. Maybe I had a bad can but still the taste was great. I already said that this is caffeine free so how can it make you energized when it doesn't have caffeine? The answer is a potent blend of b vitamins. But just how much b vitamins? Well you get 100% daily value of vitamin b3, 100% daily value of vitamin b5, 300% daily value of vitamin b6, and 4,900% daily value of vitamin b12. The kick, for being caffeine free, was not bad. This is the kind of drink that you would wanna take before you go on a long run at night....or day. The real reason XS makes caffeine free drinks is the same reason 5 Hour Energy makes a caffeine free drink. It's because some people want energy but they are sensitive to caffeine. That is where XS comes in. XS Rootbeer Blast Caffeine Free has no caffeine, a nice amount of b vitamins, and taurine. I do like my caffeine but these caffeine free drinks are starting to catch my interest. I will review more caffeine free drinks in the future. Until then, XS Rootbeer Blast Caffeine Free gets an 8.4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...