Wednesday, July 22, 2009

REVIEW OF HYDRIVE KIWI STRAWBERRY


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 145 MILLIGRAMS PER 15.5 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 8 OUT OF 10.

I figured it would be best to try the Hydrive Alertness Formula because I was in need of a good pick me up. I didn't exactly find out what Hydrive Kiwi Strawberry tastes like, so I will just say it just tastes like what it says: Kiwi Strawberry. So, what makes Hydrive A tick? Well, it's got 145 milligrams of caffeine, 50 milligrams of taurine, 25 milligrams of L-carnitine, 25 milligrams of L-arginine, 5 milligrams of panax ginseng, and 5 milligrams of guarana as well as some B vitamins. Overall, a decent blend and it did give me an ample boost. This is the best Hydrive formula yet. It has great taste and the kick is pretty good. It actually helped me when I was playing Wii Sports. I absolutely creamed the computer 17 to 0 while playing Baseball. Hydrive A Kiwi Strawberry gets an 8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...