Thursday, October 08, 2009

REVIEW OF XS PEACH TEA BLAST


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 83 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.3 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.7 OUT OF 10.

I have always wanted to know one question about XS. Is it possible for them to make a drink that doesn't taste delicious? Actually yes it is. Enter XS Peach Tea Blast. It's a blend of white, green, and black teas. I will say that it did not taste very good but you have to realize that taste is subjective. I also thought that it was bitter. So, I didn't like the taste of XS Peach Tea Blast, but what is in it? Well you basically have 83 milligrams of caffeine, over 4,000% daily value of vitamin b12, 300% vitamin b3, and a couple more b vitamins in there as well. Unfortunately, the kick doesn't quite make up for the taste. It does do a pretty good job though as it lasts around 3 to maybe 4 hours. However, it did not help me through Conceptual Physics as I was still tired. Anyway, this review is really short so I am going to tell you what energy drink reviews are coming up soon. I am going to review Celsius Wild Berry, Venom Black Mamba, and Red Bull Energy Shot should get reviewed sometime in the near future. Ok, now I am going to give XS Peach Tea Blast a rating. I will give it a 7.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...