Sunday, February 20, 2011

REVIEW OF MAD CROC CHEWS

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER PACK.


RATING: 7.7 OUT OF 10.


Yesterday, I had a friend come over and never had a chance to write a review. So today, I will be tackling Saturday's review along with Sunday's. For Saturday's review, we have Mad Croc Energy Chews. These Starbursts on steroids come in a pack of 10 with three flavors: orange, lemon, and strawberry. Each chew is individually wrapped. The chews are easy to unwrap and are much softer than a Starburst. Popping one in my mouth, I get a soft texture with a nice, artificial fruit flavor. The flavor, of course, depends on the flavor of the chew. I personally don't have a favorite, but I can tell you that I wasn't the biggest fan of the lemon flavor. Overall though, Mad Croc Energy Chews did a pretty nice job in the taste department. All right, Mad Croc is powered by 50 percent daily value of riboflavin, 100 percent daily value of niacin, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 75 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 80 milligrams of caffeine, and taurine. All of these goodies come with 200 calories and 35 grams of sugar. Now in order to get the 80 milligrams of caffeine in your system, you have to eat all 10 chews. This is not an easy thing to do. If you've ever tried to eat 10 Starbursts before, you probably have noticed that it's actually a little difficult. After about 3 chews, the sweetness gets to you and you have to stop for a few minutes. Eventually, I did eat all 10 and the kick is comparable to an average 8 ounce energy drink or coffee. It's a decent buzz that lasts a few hours and goes away without a crash. I even had some energy to go outside and test out my lowered basketball hoop. And by the way, I had no idea dunking was so difficult. Maybe it's just me, but I will release it too soon and the ball will bounce of the rim. Anyway, I digress. Mad Croc Energy Chews are a pretty nice product with a great flavor and decent kick. 7.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...