Sunday, November 01, 2009

REVIEW OF RED BULL SUGAR FREE ENERGY SHOT


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 2 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 8.1 OUT OF 10.

So yesterday I reviewed the original Red Bull Energy Shot so today I am trying out the Red Bull Sugar Free Energy Shot. First off, this 2 ounce bottle comes in a plastic container that looks like a miniature Sugar Free Red Bull. As I take off the top I am hit with a scent of artificial sweetener and that classic Red Bull smell. When I slammed it down I got that nearly indescribable Red Bull flavor with a hint of artificial sweetener. There was absolutely no medicinal or bitter flavor to speak of. Well before we get to the kick, what is in this bad boy? Well it has 20 milligrams of niacin, 5 micrograms of vitamin b12, 5 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 80 milligrams of caffeine, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, and glucuronolactone. Not to mention only 2 calories (5 Hour Energy has 4) and no sugar. I thought I would put Red Bull Sugar Free Energy Shot to the taste by slamming it before doing some yard work. I would have to say that it worked as I got a mid-level boost that lasted for about 3 hours and 30 minutes. Not bad for a shot with only 80 milligrams of caffeine. If you would like to know what Red Bull Sugar Free Energy Shot is actually supposed to do to you then I will tell you. It is supposed to give you sustained energy for hours. It also Improves performance, especially in times of increased stress or strain. It increases concentration and improves reaction speed and it stimulates metabolism. I am not sure it did all those but I do know that it gave me energy. So, to conclude, I am going to give it a rating of 8.1 out of 10 because it has a great taste and the kick is not to shabby either.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the solid review. Did you have any kind of crash with this product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that I can recall. But then again, I don't usually crash from energy drinks.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...