Monday, June 22, 2009

REVIEW OF ROCKSTAR ROASTED MOCHA


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 225 MILLIGRAMS PER 15 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 9 OUT OF 10!!!!

I wanted to get a Mountain Dew Game Fuel today, but it wasn't available where I was, so I got a Rockstar Roasted Mocha instead. I have always been a fan of these coffee flavored drinks as I am a fan of regular coffee (I had 2 cups yesterday). The flavor is said to be mocha but it is the same as all the other coffee flavored energy drinks I've tried only this has a slight, yet pleasant bitter aftertaste. And, by coffee, they mean cream. All the coffee flavored energy drinks I have had are very creamy in a wonderfully pleasant way. It's not like downing a 15 ounce bottle of pure cream, it's much better. This has got to be the fastest energy drink I have ever drank. It was gone within 3-5 minutes but there is a simple equation to figure out why: Caffeine Guru+non-carbonated beverage. I'll let you do the math on that one, in the mean time, let's talk about the kick. Well, with 225 milligrams of caffeine, it wasn't special. I would say that it isn't necessarily stronger than the average energy drink but it certainly lasts longer (5-6 hours). Overall, I would say this thing tastes like heaven (no wonder, it's coffee flavored) and the kick lasted pretty long so I'll give it a 9 out of 10. Any beverage is going to get a high rating if I can still feel the effects after 5 or 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...