Wednesday, December 30, 2009

REVIEW OF NOS FRUIT PUNCH

Courtesy of Energy Drink Guru
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 260 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 5.9 OUT OF 10.

This is another fruit punch flavored drink and If you haven't figured it out by now, I am a sucker for any fruit punch drink. Except this one. When I cracked open the tab a was hit with a very sweet smell that wasn't all that attractive. When I took a sip I experienced an incredibly sweet and sticky fruit punch flavor. The gumminess most likely originates from the High Fructose Corn Syrup used in the beverage. Not only is it used in the beverage, it is the second listed ingredient. Yikes! The actual fruit punch flavor is ok, nothing special here. Well this certaintly wasn't the best fruit punch drink I have had but can it make up for it in the taste and kick departments? It has vitamins b6 and b12, 260 milligrams of caffeine, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 400 milligrams of l-carnitine, and 200 milligrams of inositol. So there is only 6 energy inducing ingredients but there is a lot of each so I will give it props for that. As for kick, well I took this before a workout and I didn't feel much of a boost from NOS Fruit Punch. My workout was chock-full of cramps from downing the just-ok fruit punch flavored drink. Honestly, I would not buy this drink again. The gumminess is just too much, the flavor is just ok, the energy enhancing ingredients list is pretty good, and the kick is sub-par. I will give NOS Fruit Punch a rating of 5.9 out of 10. I recommend you try and stay away from this one, but hey, That's only my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...