Friday, September 18, 2009

REVIEW OF BUZZ BITES


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 100 MILLIGRAMS PER CHEW.

RATING: 7.6 OUT OF 10.

Buzz Bites come from a company called Vroom Foods, the same company that makes Foosh Energy Mints. So, I decided to pop one of these bad boys on the way to school. It didn't exactly taste like a tootsie roll. It was more like the fake tasting chocolate that you get in protein bars. And it had an odd aftertaste as well. So, unfortunately, Buzz Bites weren't the greatest chewy chocolates I have had but what is in them that makes you energized? Well there is tuarine, ginseng, b vitamins and about the same amount of caffeine as a cup of coffee. So, I would definitely say that Buzz Bites did perk me up a little but not as much as Foosh Energy Mints. Now that is probably because I have a bit of a cold so you have to take that into consideration. I did not get tired in the morning and the energy level lasts about 4 hours. The overall energy level would be rated as average, or moderate, but definitely not extreme. Buzz Bites gets a 7.6 out of 10. If you can't decide whether to try Buzz Bites or Foosh Energy Mints, my advice would be to get the Foosh Energy Mints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...