Saturday, September 19, 2009

REVIEW OF PIT BULL DOUBLE MOCHA CRISP


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 164 MILLIGRAMS PER BAR.

RATING: 8.7 OUT OF 10!

Some time ago I requested samples of Pit Bull Energy Bar. A few days ago I finally got samples and I couldn't wait to give them a try. They sent me several flavors but the one I tried first was double mocha crisp. When I took my first bite I was surprised how good it tasted. It was nice and crispy with a mocha flavored chocolate coating. Pit Bull markets themselves as the "real energy bar" and I agree. It has 21.1 milligrams of niacin, 5 milligrams of vitamin b6, 6 micrograms of vitamin b12, 5.1 milligrams of pantothenic acid, 160 milligrams of potassium, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, 164 milligrams of caffeine, 112 milligrams of guarana seed, 100 milligrams of inositol, and finally 50 milligrams of ginseng. As far as kick goes, you can kiss Clif Bars goodbye. This thing does a great job waking you up and the energy level lasts a pretty long time. And I forgot to mention that each bar has 13 grams of protein and a healthy 7 grams of fiber. If you are sick of other energy bars because they don't have the energy ingredients that normal energy enhancing products have then look no further than Pit Bull Energy Bar. Rating? 8.7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...