Sunday, May 23, 2010

REVIEW OF ROCKSTAR ENERGY COLA


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 6.8 OUT OF 10.

At long last, I finally get my hands on the new Energy Cola from Rockstar Energy Drink. First of all, the can should only be described in adjectives starting with the letter "S". Sleek, smooth, steathy, and sexy are all great descriptions of the Rockstar Energy Cola can. Ok, let's get to the flavor. The name of this is Rockstar Energy Cola so I new what to expect. I took a sip and got a nice cola flavor with some hints of what could be citrus. I sort of like the citrusy twist as it adds more depth to the flavor. It is not like a Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola, but nonetheless it is still a pretty good cola drink. All right then, onto the energy enhancing ingredients list. This energy cola has 6.8 milligrams of vitamin b2, 40 milligrams of vitamin b3, 20 milligrams of vitamin b5, 4 milligrams of vitamin b6, 12 micrograms of vitamin b12, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 300 milligrams of gingko biloba leaf extract, 160 milligrams of caffeine, 50 milligrams of guarana seed extract, 50 milligrams of l-carnitine, 50 milligrams of panax ginseng root extract, and 40 milligrams of milk thistle extract. My goodness, what a great energy blend. Totaling 13 energy enhancing ingredients and 2,770.812 milligrams. No it isn't quite as good as the Rockstars with 50 percent more caffeine but it's still pretty darn good. And even though this thing has 260 calories and 66 grams of sugar, it uses Sucrose and Glucose instead of High Fructose Corn Syrup. Moving on now, to the kick. I really don't know what happened or why it was happening or how it happened. But for some reason I just did not feel more awake or alert from drinking Rockstar Energy Cola. Does that make any sense at all? I've had Rockstars in the past with the same energy blend and they all seemed to work. What's the matter with this one? Who knows. I guess I am building up a serious caffeine tolerance? I'm not sure, but I'm going to rate this bad boy. 6.8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...