Wednesday, June 22, 2011

REVIEW OF BLU

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.3 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.6 OUT OF 10.


Red Bull is the leader in energy drinks by what is quite literally a country mile. Therefore, several off brand companies will try and copy rebel. So many companies do this, that these drinks actually have a name: Red Bull Clones. There has been some Monster clones, but apparently the sweet and tart taste of Red Bull is much easier to duplicate. And so here, we have a Red Bull Clone named Blu. Blu originates in Poland and is quite popular in Europe. The can is your basic 8 ounce size with blue coloring all around. Taking a sip, the flavor is as expected. Red Bull. The only difference is that I found it to be less tart, which therefore makes it better. I'm fairly certain that if I were given the choice between a Red Bull and this, I think I would take this. So now let's look at the energy blend. It has pretty standard equipment, here's the full list: 44 percent daily value of niacin, 33 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 20 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 38 percent daily value of vitamin b2, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, and 80 milligrams of caffeine. Blu does not use inositol or glucuronolactone like Red Bull does. It also does not use guarana, yerba mate, or any other herbal ingredients. Blu keeps it real with b vitamins, caffeine, and taurine. And I actually like this blend. It's simple and effective. A short time after I drank Blu, I got a kick that is comparable to most energy drinks (i.e. Red Bull). It's just starting to wear off, and I can feel a crash coming on. Overall, Blu Energy Drink delivers a tried-and-true flavor with a tried-and-true energy blend that delivers tried-and-true results. 7.6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...