Thursday, November 05, 2009

REVIEW OF REVIVE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 85 MILLIGRAMS PER MINT.

RATING: 8.6 OUT OF 10.

Yesterday I received multiple packs of Revive Energy Mints. Before I get to the taste and kick portion of this review, just what are Revive Energy Mints? Revive Energy Mints are caffeinated mints that have three of the world's most powerful antioxidants: Acai, Mangosteen, and Goji. So, before heading to school I popped on of the mints into my mouth and got a delicious cooling sensation that lingers for a bit and is not too strong. Overall this was quite a tasty mint. Oh, and by the way the mints are light blue and about the size of a dime. So, what is in these mints that make are supposed to make them so energized? Well, it has a 101 milligram energy blend which consists of caffeine, gaurana, green tea, Goji, Acai, and Mangosteen. 85 of the 101 milligrams of stuff in the energy blend is caffeine. So, did it work? I would say so. It pulled me out of the morning slump and powered me through Conceptual Physics, Academic Strategies, Sophomore English, and finally started to wind down through United States History and Geography, my 4th hour class. This product should give you a solid 3 hours of energy if not more. One thing that I really like is the "8 hour power pack". It is a pack with 2 Revive Energy Mints so you get 170 milligrams of caffeine (more than a Monster Energy Drink) and a 202 milligram energy blend. BOO YAH! Basically, Revive Energy Mints are a perfect classroom, workout, or truck driving companion. 8.6 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. Revive Energy Mints are AWESOME! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope i can get them here in middle east,
    wish me good luck Boss!

    Khlaid s.a.
    saudi arabia

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...