Saturday, October 31, 2009

REVIEW OF RED BULL ENERGY SHOT


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 2 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10.

Well it is Halloween once again and the energy shot I am going to review is Red Bull Energy Shot. Red Bull Energy Shot is a fairly new shot and hopefully it will do good in the taste and kick portion of this review. I took a shot glass from the cabinet and poured half the bottle in. This drink comes out a nice caramel color and the taste is actually quite splendid. It tasted like non-carbonated Red Bull so it is that delicious apple flavor that you are so familiar with. I detected no medicinal or bitter aftertaste at all. After I initially tasted it, I poured the rest of the bottle in the glass and slammed away. Overall this shot really outdid itself in the taste category. Well done Red Bull. As for the kick I didn't feel a whole lot from Red Bull. The energy ingredients are 80 milligrams of caffeine, 1,000 milligrams of taurine, glucuronolactone, and b vitamins. I would say that the kick is definitely better than the canned Red Bull but it is not nearly as good as 5 Hour Energy in my opinion. But then again, 5 Hour Energy has 58 more milligrams of caffeine than Red Bull Energy Shot and as a matter of fact, Red Bull Energy Shot has the lowest amount of caffeine in any 2 ounce shot so that is saying something. This drink will definitely sell because it is made by the market leader in energy drinks. To conclude, I am going to give Red Bull Energy Shot a rating of 7.5 out of 10. It is a good idea, but it would be nice if Red Bull stepped up to the plate and created a shot with more caffeine.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Rebecca and I'm a casting producer for the TLC show "Freaky Eaters." We're currently looking for ENERGY DRINK ADDICTS for Season 2 of the show.

    For more info or to nominate someone, please send an email to pickyeaterscasting@gmail.com with your name, age, number, and brief description of your daily consumption of energy drinks/caffeine.

    Hope to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...