Thursday, June 11, 2009

REVIEW OF ROCKSTAR ZERO CARB


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 240 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 9.2 OUT OF 10!

Someone told me that Rockstar was really good. I also found out that Rockstar Zero Carb has 50 percent more caffeine than regular Rockstar. Alright, so I cracked the blue 16 ounce can and took a sip. I noticed that Rockstar tells me it is wild berry in flavor. By wild berry, the really mean wild berry, not Red Bull clone. I could definitely taste the artificial sweeteners but it wasn't bad at all. Overall, this drink tasted pretty good but what about that kick. It came fast and hard and is a real eye opener. And, you get no stomach cramps to boot! Even though this has 50 percent more caffeine than Rockstar, it still does not beat the most caffeine I have ever reviewed. That still goes to NOS with an incredible 260 milligrams of caffeine. As a matter of fact, at 6:30 it will be 5 hours since I had this drink and I will still be pumped with energy. Because of the lack of sugar, there is also no crash! I'd say this is a pretty darn good drink so I am going to give it a 9.2 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...