Tuesday, July 14, 2009

REVIEW OF STEAZ ENERGY SHOT


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 150 MILLIGRAMS PER 2.5 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 7 OUT OF 10.

Well, my my 42nd review I thought it would be good to try Steaz Energy Shots. Steaz is 100% organic and they have just recently came out with an energy shot. Based on the color of the liquid and the fact that it says green tea, I was expecting a concentrated tea flavor. That is exactly what I got and you have got to slam this drink. It is certainly not the greatest thing I have tasted, but then again it's an energy shot so I wouldn't expect it to. What exactly is in Steaz energy shot? Well besides having 150 milligrams of natural caffeine, you also have 1,250% of Vitamin c, 2,000% of Vitamin b6, 100% of folic acid, 8,333% of Vitamin B12, and a 1,600 milligram blend of organic green tea, acai, yerba mate, and guarana. So, I was expecting a great kick and is that what I got? Well, sort of. The kick was a nice pick me up but it really didn't motivate me to do anything. All it did was wake me up. Man I am so ready for my 50th review on this blog. I haven't told you this before, but for my 50th review, I will be reviewing Wired X-344. Wired X-344 is the second most powerful 16 ounce energy drink ever made. But we are not here to talk about Wired X-344, are we? No, we are here to talk about Steaz Energy Shot and I am here to give it a 7 out of 10. The good thing is that Steaz Energy Shot doesn't market themselves as an extreme energy shot. This is more of a shot to get you focused and ready for whatever. However, it still gets a 7 out of 10 because of the bad taste.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think the taste was that bad...energy drinks or shots aren't there to be the best tasting things in the world, and shouldn't have that much bearing on your reviews. I am a person who drinks up to 12 cups of coffee or about 4 16oz. Red Bulls, and switching to these was seamless. I drink 4 of the Steaz energy shots a day, and it's cheaper than Red Bull and many others, for one (price seems to have no basis in your reviews, oddly enough), and I don't get headaches or anything else, just the caffeine and energy I need. Granted, I do love the taste of some other drinks better, but the Steaz only has 35 calories and 9g of sugar per bottle, and no FAKE SUGAR. I like your reviews, but price and actual nutrition, like calories and sugar would be good to profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't fully agree with your point. You said that energy drinks or shots were not supposed to taste good. Yes, energy shots are typically not supposed to taste good. But energy drinks? If they are not supposed to taste good then why are most of them 16 ounces? The part I do agree with is the statement you had about my ratings not being affected by price. Yes, I have been pondering about whether or not I should give bonus points to drinks that have great value and take off points to drinks that are too expensive.

    Thank You Anonymous,

    -Avery Hage

    ReplyDelete
  3. When can I buys these?

    Where can I buy these?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...