Thursday, March 31, 2011

REVIEW OF XYIENCE XENERGY ORANGE FUEL

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.3 OUT OF 10.

It has a long time since I've reviewed an actual energy drink-almost a month, in fact. Thankfully, I happened to be in the grocery store and I immediately went to go look for some of the new Rockstars or Monsters. Unfortunately, they didn't have any new drinks so I went with Xyience Xenergy Orange Fuel. Now Xyience Xenergy is the official energy drink of the Ultimate Fighting Club so I expected the taste to be pretty freaking kick butt. Now the flavor is Orange Fuel so I was expecting more of an orange soda flavor. Instead I got this hardcore kick-in-the-face tangerine flavor. Of course, there was some artificial sweetener mixed in as well, but it's sort of like tangerine flavored soda. And I liked it. Sure, the artificial sweeteners may ruin the taste a little bit, but it's not like you have a choice. All Xyience Xenergys are sugar free. The energy blend is also your basic kick butt blend. It has 200 percent daily value of niacin, 500 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 320 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 1,000 percent daily value of vitamin b12, and a 2,700 milligram energy blend which packs taurine, caffeine (200 milligrams), glucuronolactone, guarana extract, panax ginseng extract, inositol, and l-carnitine. It isn't as good as a Rockstar Punched or a Monster Nitrous with it's ridiculous 5 gram energy blend, but it definitely gets the job done. And the 200 milligrams of caffeine isn't bad either. All right, it's time for the kick. Well, after consuming the whole can I got a medium level rush that lasted for about 4 hours and ended with not necessarily a crash, but with my energy levels going back down to zero. So overall, this drink is pretty nice. I like the tangerine flavor along with the sweet energy blend. Not to mention, the kick isn't bad either. 8.3 out of 10.

2 comments:

  1. Funny that it is said to be "sugar-free", but the label lists SUCRALOSE as an ingredient. Intereresting that it doesn't tell us how much.
    Also, the label doesn't list any B vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sucralose is an artificial sweetener.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...