Wednesday, December 15, 2010

REVIEW OF KRONIK ENTOURAGE LOW CARB

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 150 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.7 OUT OF 10. 


Today I have something totally different for you guys. Just kidding, it's another flavor of Kronik, specifically the low carb version of Entourage. Let's get to it. Cracking the can and taking a sip, I get a tropical citrus flavor that is unfortunately overwhelmed with sucralose. The regular version definitely beats this as far as taste. As a matter of fact, the taste was not too pleasing to my taste buds. In order for diet drinks to taste good, they need to have a strong flavor. Unfortunately, Kronik Entourage Low Carb does not have a strong flavor. Well I've already talked about the added ingredients in the low carb editions of Kronik Energy and to be honest I am kind of getting sick of listing the stuff. But, it is one of the three categories in which energy products are rated and it has to be put on every post (this does not apply to early reviews which were graded on taste and kick rather than taste, energy blend, and kick.) Added to the already substantial blend is 100 milligrams of l-tyrosine, 100 milligrams of grape seed extract, 100 milligrams of licorice root extract, 100 milligrams of ginger root extract, and 20 milligrams of l-carnitine. Like I have mentioned in the past, these ingredients are supposed to boost your metabolism, which is great for losing weight. Not that you would want to drink a 16 ounce energy drink if you were on a weight loss program. Now for the kick. Yesterday I laid in bed listening to my 5-0 radio application I downloaded for my Ipod Touch. I stayed up past midnight, knowing I had to wake up at 6:30 and go to school. When I got up, I was pretty dang exhausted. I actually slept a little on the way to school. I wasn't driving by the way. When I got to the classroom, the first thing I did was crack open that energy drink. After about 20 minutes, I could feel the effects. Kronik did a nice job of getting me out of a slumber by giving a mid-level boost that lasted throughout most of the school day. So with only one flavor left of Kronik, the whole line-up has done pretty well. In fact, judging by the average rating, I think it is one of the best line-ups I have seen in a while. Rating for Kronik Entourage Low Carb: 7.7 out of 10.

4 comments:

  1. lol, i can tell ya a whole mess of stuff you can get free to review lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. well Spider, Celsius, Thor Global Defense, Hype, Crunk, Go FastWave etc......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried to get Hype and never could. Celsius is available where I live. I've already reviewed Go Fast and Wave. I am not too interested in Crunk because of the horny goat weed. But I can get Spider and Thor Global Defense ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...