Friday, January 29, 2010

REVIEW OF AMMO FULL FORCE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 171 MILLIGRAMS PER 1 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 9 OUT OF 10.

Ok, this is my 120th review and there are some special reviews on the way so stay tuned. This drink comes to me from The Beverage Revolution, Bevolution for short, and their drink is called Ammo. Ammo comes in a 1 ounce bottle that is about the same size as a standard shotgun shell. Bevolution says that I should pour the contents of the shot into my favorite beverage. Of course, I chose water so I could get the taste down. I also noticed that Ammo has a caffeine meter that lets you choose how much caffeine you want. Like always, I poured the entire bottle in, gave it a few shakes, and took a sip. Ammo is one of those drinks that is impossible to describe. It's definitely good, but I should've taken a sip right out of the bottle to see what the flavor was. Deluded in 16.9 ounces of water, this shot brings some flavor to the water. Yes it is a little bitter from the caffeine, but not too much. Overall this shot is looking pretty tasty. And now we move on to the energy enhancing ingredients. Ammo Full Force was originally citrus ice but they re-formulated it with the following ingredients: vitamin b12, gingko biloba, acetyl-l, dmae, l-carnitine, bacopin, vinpocetin, and phosphatidylserine. Those are some crazy energy enhancing ingredients. Not to mention there is an amazing 171 milligrams of caffeine in this one ounce bottle. Only Fixx Extreme Ultra Shot and 5150 Juice beat Ammo in terms of caffeine per ounce. Ok, now let's move on to the kick. Ammo gave me a pretty good kick in the pants and that lasted about 4 hours. If you downed the shot all at once and didn't delude it in water then you would be seriously energized. I like Ammo. It's a good company and so far they have good drinks. I will rate this a 9.0 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...