Friday, May 08, 2009

REVIEW OF RED BULL


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 6 OUT OF 10.

So, I just could not wait any longer could I? Nope, I had to review Red Bull sometime or another and here is my review. Red Bull is the most popular energy drink on the market by far and is the one energy drink everyone knows about. Your parents might not know what NOS, Rockstar and Monster are, but they definitely know what Red Bull is. I don't normally talk about can design but I will point out that Red Bull is very mild and althought the blue and silver are nice it is still a bit boring. It is not edgy like Monster or AMP. Chances are that anyone reading this already knows what Red Bull tastes like, but for those of you who do not, well I will tell you. Red Bull has a nice apple flavor that is pretty tart. It is actually one of the most tart energy drinks I have reviewed. So anyway, I chugged the little 8.4 ounce bugger which has 80 milligrams of caffeine and......nothing. Red Bull does not do squat, at all. I was pretty tired after about 30-40 minutes of drinking it and I did not space it out;I chugged the thing and drank it as fast as I could. So sorry Red Bull but you have a terrible kick. So final judgement is a 6 out of 10 and that is pretty much all taste. I might have to review the 16 ounce size and review that but I will not because Red Bull is 8 ounces and everyone knows that, plus I am not going to waste my time drinking another one of these things you call "energy drinks".

2 comments:

  1. the reason it doesnt give you much of a kick is because theyre meant to be dranbk in quantities of 2 or more

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been quite awhile since I have looked back at this review and I see your point. In fact, I usually have two Red Bulls back to back. You are correct, it is just like having a 16 ounce Monster or Rockstar. But I would need 3 or even 4 of them to give me a nice kick.

    Thanks for the input.

    -A.C. Hage

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...