Sunday, February 20, 2011

REVIEW OF MANA POTION

Courtesy of Gizmodo
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 1.35 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 7.3 OUT OF 10.


Straight from the heart of Harcos Laboratories, comes the magic potion all gamers dream about. Loaded with energy ingredients and enzymes, the Mana Health potion is one of the coolest energy products around. It's packaging is downright awesome, right up there with Zombie Blood. Just gaze at the photograph and you'll see what I mean. It looks like something that came out of World of Warcraft or Legend of Zelda. The liquid inside is a greenish color. Taking a sip I get a very sweet and delicious flavor that is actually quite enjoyable for a shot. The flavor is very hard to pinpoint but I can tell you that it is very sweet and good. You should have no problem slamming this down in seconds. So what exactly powers this awesome product? Well, it has 80 percent daily value of vitamin b1, 130 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 80 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 1,600 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 6,667 percent daily value of vitamin b12, and a 2,000 milligram energy blend consisting of glucuronolactone, malic acid, dl-phenylalanine, l-taurine, n-acetyl, l-tyrosine, and caffeine. I'm not finished yet. It also has a 400 microgram enzyme blend consisting of amylase, lactase, cellulase, lipase, and protease. The caffeine content is a blistering 160 milligrams per 1.35 ounce bottle. Now, I've seen several energy shots with enzymes, and I've always wanted to know what an enzyme was. According to Wikipedia, Enzymes are proteins that increase or decrease the rates of chemical reactions. Now I really understand why they're in energy products. I actually had no idea that's what they did. With my HP getting boosted +160, I expected a great boost. Sadly, the great boost never came. I felt a little more awake but it was nothing over the top. It's hard to tell how long it lasted because it never really came on at all. Sometimes I wish I didn't have such a tolerance to caffeine. I should walk in to Starbucks, order a quadruple shot caramel macchiato and see what happens. Anyway, Mana Potion is still awesome. It has a great flavor, an awesome energy blend, but a poor kick. I'll give it a 7.3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...