Saturday, March 07, 2009

REVIEW OF XS COLA BLAST

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 83 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.
RATING: 8.5 OUT OF 10.

My next review will be of the XS energy drink. I know, I know XS is not exactly the easiest drink to find, but my mom works for a company that sells them so she brought it home and I was thinking I am not going to let it sit there so i chugged it down and this is how it went: This 8.4 ounce can contains 83 milligrams of caffeine. The flavor i had was Cola Blast which tasted a lot like a Diet Coke because it had no carbohydrates and no sugar. XS uses artificial sweeteners but i do not believe there is any aspartame. As far as the kick goes, i was not bouncing off the walls but i was very alert and motivated. The XS also comes in fruit flavors as well as tea flavors. I would recommend the XS for people who want a nice pick-me-up beverage. I give this drink a wonderful 8.5 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. If you are still into the energy drinks, you need to try Efusjon. Go to my website and see how you can make money with this new energy drink. The marketing plan is unlike anything out there.

    Thanks,
    Kim
    www.myefusjon/ekl.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...