Friday, June 22, 2012

REVIEW OF FIRESTAR SHOTZ COLA

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 200 MILLIGRAMS PER PACKET.
Courtesy of Possessed By Caffeine


RATING: 8.4 OUT OF 10.



     Firestar is an energy product out of the U.K., and one that I tried to get numerous times, all unsuccessfully. After a package from Chemical Evolution arrived bearing this product, I decided it would be a perfect time to try it. I picked out the cola variety first, seeing as I like the idea of something like a pixie stick flavored as cola. 

     Upon first opening the small container, I smell the scent of BottleCaps candy, which is also a candy I really love. When I pour the powder onto my tongue, I get a nice candy cola type flavor, easily enjoyable, and fir my expectations. Of all the powder type energy candy I've ever had, I have to say Firestar made the best tasting one of all.

     I pulled the total caffeine from Energy Fiend, and it said it had 200 mgs. That is impressive. It was especially a good pick me up for today, seeing as I've been drowsy for the most part and desperately needed this. I'm happy to say Firestar out did other similar energy powders as well in terms of energy,and it uses only caffeine as a source of energy. Really impressive.

     Firestar set a nice starting place for the products I have received from Chem Evo, and has made me feel confident that all my goodies will be awesome. It is easily one of the best caffeinated candy type products I've had, though there haven't been that many of them. It's really sad I don't see these in the U.S. that much, because I'd buy these for sure. Speaking of buying them, stop by http://www.chemicalevolution.com to get your hands on them.

Reviewed By Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...