Tuesday, May 01, 2012

REVIEW OF NOS LOADED CHERRY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 260 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.
Courtesy of Brett's Energy Drinks


RATING: 6.6 OUT OF 10.



     A drink line I never get excited about, but still find to be solid is Nos. They have solid drinks, but never really appeal to me. Loaded Cherry has been with us for a while, but I have never seen it until now, and seeing as the other drinks in the gas stations cooler were known Red Bull clones, I reached for this.

     The taste starts up with a good Dr. Pepper flavor. Dr. Pepper is a drink which I really love, and was hoping this would maintain the flavor. It didn't. It turned to an odd cherry flavor, and not like Dr. Pepper Cherry, but worse. I really didn't like it after a while, but I dealt with it. The flavor change was one of the most disappointing I've experienced.

     260 mgs of caffeine is pretty good, and managed to salvage their drink's reputation. With b vitamins, taurine, inositol, and l-carnitine, it packs a pretty decent blend to back the caffeine. Nos would be the kinda drink one buy to help them through the day, and would do a good job of keeping one awake.

     Nos Loaded Cherry is a disappointment to the line in flavor, but holds true to the buzz. I don't see this drink making their line more popular due to the taste, and I really hope to see the taste revised in the future. If they could've stuck with the Dr. Pepper-ish flavor, this drink would be amazing.

Reviewed By Dylan

2 comments:

  1. I dont agree with u. I honestly am addicted to NOS loaded cherry especially and love the drink. But u are intidled to ur opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't agree either. The taste of loaded cherry is awesome

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...