Tuesday, November 02, 2010

REVIEW OF VUKA WORKOUT

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 7.6 OUT OF 10.


So I'm just 9 reviews away from the 2nd century mark and I am supposedly getting new products soon. I just received the Caffeine Energy Drink and will review that soon. For now, I have the final flavor of Vuka to review. This version-Workout-comes in a beautiful red aluminum bottle. The bottle style is similar to Venom. The flavor is a smooth berry lemonade with minimal carbonation. There is no caffeine bitterness, although I couldn't picture anyone wanting to drink this beverage during a workout. Regardless of it being smooth, it didn't seem very refreshing. When I workout (not that I do very often) I want water or something highly refreshing. Now let's take a look at the energy ingredients in Vuka Workout. Per bottle, this has 100 percent daily value of niacin, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 2 percent daily value of magnesium, 100 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 4 percent daily value of potassium, 200 milligrams of rooibos tea solids, 160 milligrams of natural caffeine, 50 milligrams of grape seed extract, and 50 milligrams of l-carnitine. The addition of magnesium and potassium is unique to other Vukas, along with the rooibos tea and l-carnitine. This is also the only carbonated beverage I have seen where carbonated water is not the first ingredient. It is fifth behind rooibos tea solids, natural caffeine, grape seed extract, and l-carnitine. I guess that would explain its extremely light carbonation. Despite this being called Workout, I did not take it before a workout. I actually drank this before I went to school, like I normally do. After drinking this, I got a decent boost that lasted me through 3rd and 4th hour. I really don't know what else to say about this drink. It tasted good, has a good blend, and gave out a decent kick. In other news, I will be reviewing Provita Slim, Provita Chill, Wave Sugar Free, Caffeine Energy Drink, and possibly 12 Gauge in the upcoming future. This drink gets a 7.6 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know that the ingredients in Vuka Workout are specifically formulated to give you energy before, during or after a workout. That's why there is sodium, potassium, magnesium and l-carnitine in there! It's a electrolyte replacement meets energy kind of drink. It's also our top seller!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...