Sunday, August 01, 2010

REVIEW OF MONSTER NITROUS KILLER-B

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 9.6 OUT OF 10.


I know it has been almost a month since my last review, but luckily a got in contact with King of Caffeine and I will by getting some cool energy products in the near future. Please keep following this review site, it is not dead, not by a long shot. Well, here we have the Killer-B flavor of Monster Nitrous. The can is black and yellow with a honeycomb pattern. It has a resealable top which looks great but makes no sense in a 12 ounce can. It's one serving. Not three. I really had absolutely no idea what to expect for the taste so I popped the top and hoped for the best. This drink has a very nice lemon-citrus flavor. It's tart and has a nice flavor profile. It isn't the sour and tart flavor of a typical lemon-lime soda that sort of gently gives you a helping of tartness. The Monster Nitrous Killer-B punches you directly in the face and says "LEMON!" It's a great flavor. But not a lemonade because there are other citrus flavors. All right, here is the Monster Blend: 6.5 milligrams of vitamin b2, 40 milligrams of vitamin b3, 150 milligrams of vitamin b5, 25 milligrams of vitamin b6, 90 micrograms of vitamin b12, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 400 milligrams of panax ginseng, and 5,000 milligrams of glucose, l-carnitine, caffeine, glucuronolactone, guarana, inositol, bee pollen, royal jelly, and maltodextrin. First of all the bee pollen and royal jelly are certainly not typical energy ingredients. Second, vitamin b5, b6, and b12 have 1,500, 1,250, and 1,500 percent daily value respectively. That is lightyears beyond the original Monster. The total amount of milligrams is a simply staggering 7,621.59 milligrams. That's over 635 milligrams of energy blend for every ounce! At last, we get to the kick. I drank this about 15 to 20 minutes before I played some tennis. Even though I doubt that the energy drink made my playing better, I have to say I played some of the best tennis I have played in a very long time. The kick woke me up and did not drop off until about 5 hours later. By far, these Monster Nitrous drinks are my favorite Monster Line-up by far. I only wish they weren't 3 dollars. 9.6 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. Found these at the dollar tree by my place....

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...