Thursday, June 23, 2011

REVIEW OF BLU CRANBERRY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 250 MILLILITER CAN.
Courtesy of Blu 4 Life USA

RATING: 7.4 OUT OF 10.

Yesterday I tried out the Red Bull Clone Blu Energy, which did pretty well. Today we have something that has never been reviewed before (correct me if I'm wrong). This is the cranberry flavor of Blu. Now I already like this, because this company is just like Red Bull. Same sophistication, same basic ingredients, and they both originate in countries outside the United States. But Red Bull has never branched out and developed new flavors. They have stuck with their basic sweet and tart flavor for over 20 years. Blu, on the other hand, has a cranberry flavor, a lemon-lime flavor, a passion fruit flavor, something called Blu Day, a sugar free version, and the original. But enough "bull", let's start the review. The flavor is not exactly carbonated cranberry juice, but rather cranberry flavored Red Bull. Just think of Red Bull and then add cranberry to it. The flavor actually works out pretty well and I had no trouble hammering down the red can. The ingredients are quite similar to the original. I am not certain that they are exactly the same because I tossed out the can. I did catch that it had 1,000 milligrams of taurine and 80 milligrams of caffeine along with a generous supply of b vitamins. The effect was pretty decent, keeping me awake during driver's training class. It wore off 5 hours later and ended with a crash from the 27 grams of sugar. In the end, Blu Cranberry is a pretty enjoyable flavor and the whole package works out pretty well. 7.4 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...