Sunday, November 22, 2009

REVIEW OF BOM DIA CONQUER


CAFFEINE CONTENT: UNKNOWN

RATING: 7.6 OUT OF 10.

Here is my evaluation on the Bom Dia Conquer Healthy Energy Drink. This drink comes in a unique 11.5 ounce plastic bottle. The color inside is a deep purple and red and it is 100 percent juice. The juice comes from Acai which is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the world. The taste is actually quite splendid as you get a very unique mix of Acai juice and maybe some Mango Juice as well even though I doubt there is any in there. This drink gets its energy from yerba mate, guarana, b vitamins, black tea, and taurine. I drank this bad boy fast and on an empty stomach to get the best kick. Actually, it wasn't that bad. I have no idea how much caffeine is in this beverage but my guess is maybe 60 to 80 milligrams. I don't see this beverage having more than 100 milligrams of caffeine. Unfortunately this drink does cost 2 dollars and 99 cents which is about 1 dollar more than market leaders Monster and Red Bull. This drink should give you a kick that is at mid-level intensity and it should last about 3 hours. This drink is most likely a mix between a functional beverage and an energy beverage. I also like that this drink has 100 percent juice which makes me feel that you are actually getting something out of it. So, to conclude, Bom Dia Conquer gets a 7.6 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...