Saturday, December 11, 2010

REVIEW OF KRONIK ENTOURAGE-200th REVIEW!

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 150 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 8.2 OUT OF 10.


This review site (it's actually a blog, but I dislike calling it that) is not even 2 years old and I am already up to 200 reviews. I know it's not as much as some of the other energy drink sites, but 200 reviews really surprises me. So without further ado, congratulations to Kronik Energy Entourage, the 200th review of Addicted 2 Energy. First of all, Kronik still doesn't give out a flavor, they only call it "bad-@$$ flavors." They actually spell out the word, but I like to keep this site at least PG rated, if not G. Cracking the can, I get a smooth and sweet orange flavor followed by other tropical fruits. There is some mango flavor as well. There is some stickiness due to the high fructose corn syrup. If you like, there is a light version of this drink, as well as the rest of the line-up, if 200+ calories isn't your gig. This drink also comes with the standard "Unrelenting Energy" blend from Kronik. It has 200 percent daily value of niacin, 160 percent daily value of vitamin b12, 500 percent daily value of vitamin b6, 100 percent daily value of pantothenic acid, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 200 milligrams of glucosamine, 150 milligrams of caffeine, 150 milligrams of glucuronolactone, 100 milligrams of guarana seed extract, 100 milligrams of panax ginseng root extract, 50 milligrams of inositol, 50 milligrams of milk thistle herb extract, and 50 milligrams of gingko biloba leaf extract. Awesome. Now the kick. I was feeling pretty sluggish after a big night when my high school basketball team edged it out by 1 point in overtime. Afterward we stormed the court. But enough about basketball, and back to the real show. As I was saying, I was feeling lethargic, so I reached for the next flavor of Kronik and guzzled it down. It didn't produce a fantastic buzz, but it did help me wake up. I think the light version may be better in the kick department because I keep trying to ward off a crash. As far as kick goes, this is pretty standard stuff. I'll give this drink a rating of 8.2 out of 10.

1 comment:

  1. 200 Huh? Well you're well on your way to surpassing the number of reviews by me. And if you keep up the good work, I promise to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...