Wednesday, May 20, 2009

REVIEW OF VITAMIN WATER ENERGY


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 50 MILLIGRAMS PER 20 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 6.0 OUT OF 10


Energy drink or not an energy drink? That seemed to be the main question when I was drinking a Vitamin Water Energy. I guess it's an energy drink because it has b-vitamins, guarana and caffeine and I have seen other people review it. Vitamin Water Energy has tropical citrus written on it so I kind of new what I was getting into. The taste is pretty good and there are definitely some tropical flavors in their such as pineapple, mango, and I think some peach in their as well. I'm not sure if any of those fruits are actually tropical but that's what it tasted like. It only has 50 milligrams of natural caffeine from gaurana so it didn't give of much of a kick but it was noticeable. I would probably recommend Vitamin Water Energy to any sports drink lover that would enjoy a little extra punch. I know that this review is very short but there really isn't that much to say about it so I guess I'll conclude by saying I give the Vitamin Water Energy a 6.0 out of 10 because the taste was pretty good but the kick, well energy drink or not it was pretty poor.

2 comments:

  1. Less punch but longer lasting and without anxiety side effect. I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Energy Review

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...