Saturday, May 09, 2009

REVIEW OF AMP RELAUNCH


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.
RATING: 8 OUT OF 10.


If you want to, you can think of this as sort of a a supercharged Mountain Dew Livewire. AMP Relaunch is my first review of the AMP line of products which included things like Traction, Elevate and Overdrive. So anyway the can says burst of orange citrus so I kind of new what to expect. Most would say it is just orange soda, but a closer examination shows that is a bit more than that. The orange is actually very light and you get this little citrus zing at the end. I kind of like the interplay between the orange and the zing. So it did go down easy and although it does slam the door a bit as it goes down, it is not bad. So as far as kick, well it was decent but not great actually. It contains 160 milligrams of caffeine but only 296 milligrams of taurine. To put that into perspective, the average 16 ounce energy drink contains 2000 milligrams of taurine. Now I will admit that my fingers are shaking a tiny bit but I am not sure that is from the caffeine. The Relaunch gets a hefty 8 out of 10 because it is my new best tasting energy drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...