Monday, September 27, 2010

REVIEW OF HARD 8 CAFFE B

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 120 MILLIGRAMS PER 2.4 OUNCE BOTTLE.


RATING: 7.3 OUT OF 10.


I've always enjoyed getting samples from companies, but what really pleases me is when I get a product that I have hardly even heard of. Over the next several days, I'll be taking a look at some of the shots offered by Hard 8 Beverages. First up, we have Caffe B Energy Shot. This is the first coffee energy shot that I have reviewed on this site. So, let's get right to it. Let me say, if you don't like coffee, you will not like this. I found it to be a harsh coffee and mocha flavor that wasn't too overpowering. Thankfully, I like my coffee black, so I could handle the flavor. Also, this shot is quite thick, it's almost like drinking coffee syrup. So if you like coffee, you'll probably like this. If you don't like coffee, chances are this is going in the wastebasket after the first sip. Now let's move on to the energy enhancing ingredients list. It has 240 percent daily value of vitamin b3, 240 percent daily value of vitamin b5, 960 percent daily value of vitamin b6, and 9,600 percent daily value of vitamin b12. They also have an energy blend which is comprised of ginseng extract, gingko biloba, taurine, guarana extract, carnitine, glucuronolactone, and glutamine. Each 2.4 ounce bottle has 120 milligrams of caffeine, or about the same as a cup of brewed coffee (sorry I used as much caffeine as coffee junk). One ingredient that stuck out was Glutamine. In fact, Glutamine is marketed under the name Gluta-Force by American Body Building. For more information on Glutamine, click here. Alright, I slammed this bad boy before school started and waited for the rush. In about 20 minutes, I felt a mid-level boost come over me. It had about the same affect as Arabican Coffee. The buzz lasted for about 3 hours and ended with no crash. All of this energy comes with 8 calories, and 2 grams of sugars. And now I'm going to let you into a little sneak peek of what's to come. Over the next several days, I will be reviewing: Pom 50 Energy, G Energy, .50 Cal Energy, Go Fast Light, Ex Slim, and Arizona Rescue Water. So there you have it. I'll give the Caffe B Energy Shot a 7.3 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...