Sunday, December 27, 2009

REVIEW OF JOLT BLUE RASPBERRY

Courtesy of Jolt Energy
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 280 MILLIGRAMS PER 23.5 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.8 OUT OF 10

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to Avery! Happy Birthday to me! Well I just couldn't decide what to get for my birthday so I decided to pick up some energy drinks. The first energy drink is the Jolt Blue Raspberry. This drink comes in a black and blue resealable 23.5 ounce bottle. The taste is simply delicious. It smells like bubble gum and tastes like a blue raspberry Dum-Dum. It was taste sensation unlike any other. It was just fantastic and it is 23.5 ounces so you can savor it for a long time. This is one of the best tasting energy drinks I have ever tasted. Jolt doesn't stop at taste because they have a nice little energy blend as well. It has taurine, guarana, ginseng, vitamin b complex and a whopping 280 milligrams of caffeine. I drank some of this when my aunts and uncles were here and the rest when I got back from McDonalds. The kick isn't as good as Jolt Power Cola but that was only because I drank this in two sittings. If you don't drink energy drinks as much as I do, the 280 milligrams of caffeine should do the trick. As for me? Well Jolt Blue Raspberry didn't effect me too much. I should have drank it in one sitting instead of two. Now lets discuss something I don't normally talk about on this blog: Cost. I bought Jolt Blue Raspberry for 2 dollars and 99 cents which puts it at 12.7 cents an ounce. Monster Energy Drink usually sells at around 2 dollars and 29 cents. That puts it at 14.3 cents an ounce. If that same Monster Energy Drink was the same size as Jolt, it would be 3 dollars and 36 cents. That is 37 cents cheaper than Monster. Rating? 7.6 out of 10. 

1 comment:

  1. it just depends where you buy it. i buy my jolt at rite aid. its liek 1.60. cheap as hell. blue bolt is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...