Tuesday, October 26, 2010

REVIEW OF ED HARDY ENERGY MINTS

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 20 MILLIGRAMS PER MINT.


Courtesy of Chemical Evolution
RATING: 6.8 OUT OF 10.


Bawls, Mpower, Foosh, Penguin, VoJo, XTZ, and M-60. What do all of these have in common? They all make mints with caffeine in them. The caffeine levels in energy mints can vary from a measly 2.2 milligrams all the way to Mpower's 120 milligrams, which is the most caffeinated mint on the market. I have tried just 2 energy mints and I was impressed with both. Today I'll be taking a look at Ed Hardy Energy Mints, manufactured by Eat Hearty. It comes in an altoid style red box with a bulldog on the cover. On the back, it states that 5 mints equals 100 milligrams of caffeine. They are about the size of an altoid, but they are more lustrous and don't have that intense mint flavor. The mint flavor was at a lower level than I would have liked it, but at least it didn't have any medicinal flavor. In my opinion, it was a pretty good energy mint. Since these have 20 milligrams of caffeine per mint, presumably from guarana, I ate about 10 of these in one sitting, and then had around 2 more at lunch, making a total of 240 milligrams. I thought the first 200 milligrams worked pretty well and lasted me until lunch. At lunch I took two more mints to power me through the rest of my insane school day. And by insane, I mean we had two tornado warnings, half of third and fifth hour were basically erased, lunch times were screwed up, and everyone started to question why we even came in the first place. I apologize for this review being so darn short but it's just an average energy mint with guarana and maybe some ginseng. I would rather take 2 or 3 Foosh Mints instead of 10 or 12 Ed Hardy Mints. Here is a sneak peek at what I will be trying next: Ed Hardy Coffee Rocks, Vuka Workout, Vuka Think, Vuka Renew, Provita, Provita Chill, Provita Slim, Wave Sugar Free, and if the samples get here, I will try my first energy gum and also take a look at an energy drink called Caffeine. 6.8 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...