Saturday, March 12, 2011

REVIEW OF BE HAPPY

CAFFEINE CONTENT: NONE.

RATING: 4 OUT OF 10.

We've seen the energy drinks, and we've seen the relaxation beverages. But now, there's a new-ish kid the block: The Mood Booster. If I'm not mistaken, Be Happy is the first mood booster to be reviewed on the site. It comes in a healthy looking green shot bottle and looks very professional. There is a silhouette of a woman, so you know what the target demographic is. It all looks very good, but this drink certainly not without flaws. Let's start with the taste. It says chocolate cherry, but when I took a small sip I got a putrid, tart, cherry flavor. I poured it in a glass and it comes out a disgusting brown color. And it's not like the color brown you get when you make hot chocolate, or chocolate milk. It's more of the color you might find......in the toilet. So, I plugged my nose and gulped it down. Despite most of the flavor being gone from plugging my nose, I still had to chase it with a drink of water. The proprietary mood boosting blend is actually pretty nice. We've got a 600 milligram concoction of chocamine, l-theanine, and GABA. Chocamine is a supplement that gives you all the benefits of chocolate, without the unwanted fat and sugar. There is some caffeine in here, but the amount is so small that it is completely negligible. Unfortunately, all of these ingredients don't seem to do anything. I was having quite a rough day, so I wanted to see if Be Happy could get me out of the doldrums. There was hardly any effect at all, and when I did get better, it's probably because it was my own body, and not some drink. Be Happy is a drink certainly not without it's problems. The taste is terrible, the blend is actually decent, and the effect is nowhere to be found. 4 out of 10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...