Wednesday, January 27, 2010

REVIEW OF ROCKSTAR SUGAR FREE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.5 OUT OF 10.

Once again, I get to review another sugar free drink. This one comes from Rockstar and the can basically looks the same except it's white instead of black. The flavor is original Rockstar with a bit more tartness and some artificial sweeteners. The original Rockstar tasted like Red Bull to me, but taste is subjective so you may think different. Anyway, this drink tasted alright so what's in it? Well, let me just say, Rockstar has one of the best blends I have ever seen. Here is the list: 6.8 milligrams of vitamin b2, 40 milligrams of vitamin b3, 20 milligrams of vitamin b5, 4 milligrams of vitamin b5, 12 micrograms of vitamin b12, 2,000 milligrams of taurine, 300 milligrams of gingko biloba leaf extract, 160 milligrams of caffeine, 50 milligrams of guarana seed extract, 50 milligrams of inositol, 50 milligrams of l-carnitine, 50 milligrams of panax ginseng extract, and 40 milligrams of milk thistle extract. Wow, that is a total of 2,768.812 milligrams and 13 energy enhancing ingredients. Nice job Rockstar and with that I shall move on to the kick. I got a nice mid-level boost from Rockstar Sugar Free and for some odd reason this is a lot better than the original. The boost lasted maybe 3 or 4 hours. So, not to shabby but nothing to party about. To conclude I will give this a rating of 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...