Tuesday, August 18, 2009

REVIEW OF XS ROOTBEER BLAST



CAFFEINE CONTENT: 83 MILLIGRAMS PER 8.4 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8.6 OUT OF 10!

Rootbeer Blast is the 5th flavor of XS that I have reviewed. As far as taste goes, this is exceptionally good. Obviously the flavor is self explanatory: it tastes like Rootbeer but with a tiny bit of aspartame flavor because all the XS Energy Drinks have no sugar and only a few carbs. Anyway, XS Rootbeer Blast also packs quite a nice little wallop to go with the sensational taste. With this little 8.4 ounce can you get 83 milligrams of caffeine as well as a crap load of B vitamins including 4,900% Daily Value of B12. Sweet! I would probably compare the kick to a cup of coffee and the large amounts of B vitamins make it last about 3 hours. So, with XS Rootbeer Blast, you can have the best of both worlds: kick and taste. To rightfully conclude I am giving XS Rootbeer Blast an 8.6 out of 10 because the kick was good but not great but I still thoroughly enjoyed having this drink. I may even get a 12 pack of these babies. Hopefully I can get a discounted price otherwise I have to pay $23.88 for it which is $1.99 a can. As for you, the reader, what are you waiting for? Go and order a 12 pack today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...