Tuesday, July 21, 2009

REVIEW OF STEAZ BERRY


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 80 MILLIGRAMS PER 12 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 7.5 OUT OF 10

So this is my review of Steaz Organic Fuel. Steaz is the first energy drink to use fair trade certified ingredients. The flavor I had was berry which tastes sort of like a lightly carbonated ice tea with a hint of berry and a red bull type of flavor. Not bad at all, and I slammed the thing quickly because of its light carbonation. Well, apart from the 80 milligrams of caffeine that comes from gaurana, Steaz also has green tea, and yerba mate. Unfortunately for me, I do not know the exact amounts. Steaz certainly did its job by waking me up on a sleepy morning and it was very, very refreshing. Like I said before, it only has 80 milligrams of caffeine per 12 ounce can which is only 6.7 milligrams per ounce. If Red Bull had that much caffeine per ounce, it would have only 56 milligrams of caffeine. However, the caffeine in Steaz comes from green tea and gaurana which is 2 to 3 times stronger than the caffeine you get from drinking coffee. So, all things considered, Steaz is a good pick me up and it is quite refreshing. 7.5 out of 10

1 comment:

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...