Monday, October 26, 2009

REVIEW OF VENOM DEATH ADDER


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 165 MILLIGRAMS PER 16.9 OUNCE BOTTLE.

RATING: 7.4 OUT OF 10

So, it looks like this is the Fruit Punch version of Venom Energy Drink. Venom Death Adder comes in a nice orange and black aluminum bottle that is extremely tough. This bottle pays attention to details such as the scales around the snakes eye. When I opened the bottle I got a whiff of artificial fruit punch and an energy drink smell. When I tasted it, I got a mix between either Red Bull and fruit punch or Monster and fruit punch. So, I guess you could say that it is a combination of Red Bull, Monster, and fruit punch. Just for kicks I decided to look at the ingredients to see if any juices were used. There weren't any juices to speak of. This has the same blend that all of the Venom's have: 1.7 milligrams of riboflavin, 20 milligrams of niacin, 2 milligrams of vitamin b6, 6 micrograms of vitamin b12, 200 milligrams of ginseng extract, and a 3,000 milligram energy blend consisting of taurine, l-carnitine, caffeine, guarana, inositol, glucuronolactone, and maltodextrin. So, this drink didn't really do a whole lot to me. I mean, it kept me awake through my first hour but by fourth hour I crashed. And I don't know about you but crashing from an energy drink is actually pretty rare for me. So, to conclude I am going to give Venom Death Adder a rating of 7.4 out of 10 because of its fine taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...