Saturday, September 05, 2009

REVIEW OF AMP GREEN TEA

Courtesy of Amp Energy
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 156 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.


RATING: 9.3 OUT OF 10!

Well, Amp has recently come out with two new flavors: Amp Black Tea and Amp Green Tea. The one I will be reviewing today is Amp Green Tea. Every Amp Energy Drink contains a special ingredient that is unique to the rest of the line-up. Amp Green Tea's special ingredients are Beta-Alanine and Antioxidants. Ok so I cracked this bad boy open when I was on my way to the country club. I thought it tasted a little weird at first but then the taste grew on me and it started tasting really good. I tasted the original Amp flavor with subtle hits of delicious green tea. Very good, my whole family was impressed with it in fact. Ok, so I can't give you the amounts on all the energy ingredients because I threw away the can at the country club. That would also explain why the picture is not one I took myself. Anyhow, Amp Green Tea has green tea extract, tuarine, b vitamins, 156 milligrams of caffeine. The usual basically. So, as far as kick, Amp has never let me down and this on didn't fail. It was a hectic day and my cousins came over. I had plenty of energy to play basketball, play catch, run around, you name it. Amp Green Tea is most excellent and I can't wait to review Amp Black Tea. Rating? A hefty 9.3 out of 10.

6 comments:

  1. dood you give every drink a seven or higher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a 9.3/10, apparently we had completely different opinions on this drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nolan, I am an extremely easy grader when it comes to energy drinks. The lowest rating a have ever given is a 5 out of 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black tea is the best one, try it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hooked and it tastes great. Cheapest at Winco food stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, I really like these too.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...