Friday, June 19, 2009

REVIEW OF FULL THROTTLE


CAFFEINE CONTENT: 141 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 9 OUT OF 10!


God, I just really love the name of this drink: Full Throttle! Anyway, this thing has 141 milligrams of caffeine per 16 ounce can which is 19 less than the average energy drink (160 milligrams). At the first sip, I immediately detected a Mountain Dew flavor with a bitter aftertaste. This drink actually tastes pretty dang good. If hardcore and bad(you know what) had a taste it would taste something like Full Throttle. All they need to do is get rid of the bitterness and I could really pound this thing down. It is lightly carbonated so it is also easy to chug. So, we've established that the taste is pretty freaking good but what about the kick? Well, my expectations were set pretty low because it only has 141 milligrams of caffeine. What I got was something I didn't expect. I think it may have something to do with the 3,000 milligram energy blend Full Throttle packs. My energy level certiantly increased and I am pretty focused and, well, energized. Overall, hardcore taste and a nice kick give this drink a 9 out of 10. I just was not expecting such a good energy level. so, without further ado: GRAB YOURSELF A CAN AND GO FULL THROTTLE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything here EXCEPT this thing gave me and my friend a HUGE crash when we were playing a concert. We had both drunk 1 each before the concert but luckily, we had 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...