Sunday, August 02, 2009

REVIEW OF MONSTER MIXXD

Courtesy of Monster Energy
CAFFEINE CONTENT: 160 MILLIGRAMS PER 16 OUNCE CAN.

RATING: 8 OUT OF 10.

While I was up north I happened to consume a Monster Mixxd and never got a chance to review it, so two days after consuming I am here to give my thought on Monster Mixxd. Judging by the ingredients, Monster Mixxd is supposed to taste like a mix between apple juice and grape juice. As it turns out, I was right, it did taste a lot like a mix between apple juice and grape juice. It was lightly carbonated so it was not to difficult to chug. So, what's in this Monster Mixxd? Well, you've basically got taurine, ginseng, guarana, caffeine, and some stuff I can't pronounce and don't feel like typing right now. Anyway, the kick I got from this was pretty good. This is probably the best Monster yet. And, I took it before I went Kayaking, so it that was a good way to test its kick. So, to conclude, I am giving Monster Mixxd a well-deserved 8 out of 10.

17 comments:

  1. I don't particularly like the taste, I was expecting something completely different. It's definitely something to get used to, but I'll stay away from this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmm delisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, this is the best EVER yet so hard to find anywhere i look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has it been discontinued? A local shop discounted it to $1 late last year, so I grabbed as many as I could. Haven't seen it since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our dollar tree has been carrying it (everything's $1 if you arent familiar with them..). Good luck in your search! (Sorry this is months late- Just saw your post..)

      Delete
  5. No, it hasn't been discontinued. It's still on their website. Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found this at the Dollar Tree yesterday. I'm not sure why it was there, but I figured it was worth a try for a buck. Pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha i work at dollar tree! Its pretty cool, I was working and noticed we had em and I had never tried this flavor before so I figured it was worth a shot and bought two. I don't like them that much. My all time favorite is asault unfortunantly its is so hard to find anymore
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS MY FAVORITE FLAVOR, I LOVE IT SO SO MUCH... I would be so upset if they get rid of it. ;[

    ReplyDelete
  9. KINDA TASTES LIKE WINE, I LIKE IT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate every comment made on this review. Apparently this is one of my more popular ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. heard it was DISCONTINUED! people selling them on ebay at inflated prices. have not confirmed this fact yet. if it is true i request everyone who enjoys Monster Mixxd to make some noise on the Monster Facebook or email them. Let them know we still want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monster Mixxd has been discontinued. It is no longer on their official website.

      Delete
  12. It's the best flavor, they make!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mixxd was my favorite monster....I just saw 2 cans on e-bay for 24.99...I guess monster did discontinue it...too bad...It was the best.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...