Wednesday, January 26, 2011

REVIEW OF WARP PEPPERMINT

CAFFEINE CONTENT: 10 MILLIGRAMS PER MINT.


RATING: 7.4 OUT OF 10.


It's day three of Energy Mint week and I have some Warp Energy Mints for review today. These mints come in a circular tin made in Guatemala, and it has a wing nut type of device for opening. This opening mechanism actually puzzled me for a long time until I finally got it. The mints inside are white and rather small. One tin holds 56 mints. The mints aren't as glossy as Penguins and not as rough as Altoids. Popping a couple in my mouth I notice that there is very little peppermint flavor when chewing. However, If you pop a couple and suck on them for a while the peppermint flavor becomes greater. I did find that these mints are easy to chew. Each mint has 10 milligrams of caffeine which is actually pretty good for an energy mint, considering the average is 8 milligrams when you remove Foosh and MPower. But Warp doesn't stop there. They also added guarana, siberian ginseng, and panax ginseng. So you get the caffeine and herbal stimulants. The thing I really love about energy mints is that you can choose how big you want your buzz to be. Don't feel confident about that presentation? Eat 5. Wanna get a little jittery? Eat 20. Wanna be sick to your stomach and be straight up high off of caffeine? Eat the whole box. I don't recommend eating the whole box. Or 20 for that matter. I ate about 8 to 10 and I got a nice buzz from that. So all in all, Warp Energy Mints are a pretty nice product. The only real complaint I have is that the peppermint flavor needs to be a bit stronger. 7.4 out of 10. Some reviews to come are: Penguin Cinnamons, Warp Green Tea Mints, Penguin Chocolate Mints, Bawls Mints, and many many many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what YOU think about this product!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...